1. The Promoter is: Newgrove Pharmacy, 9-10 The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DJ.
2. The promotion is open to all residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over (excluding the Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, retailers, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion).
3. Promotion available on selected limited stock products purchased online on Newgrove Pharmacy between: 9am 20/11/2023 to 27/11/2023 12 midnight. The above period is referred to herein as the “Promotional Period”.
4. Offer applies to the purchase of Volcano Medic 2 purchased from Newgrove Pharmacy only.
5. Offer is subject to availability.
6. No other discount codes/ VAT exemption can be applied with product subject to the promotion defined in the Promotional Period defined above, which are already at a promotional price. Offer available while stocks last.
7. Discount is available on defined product only.
8. Use of promotional codes for discount will not be valid after the stated closing dates above and purchases made after this date will not be eligible for discount.
9. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances accept any liability, including but not limited to indirect and consequential losses, loss of anticipated enjoyment or anticipated savings or liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death caused as a result of participation in this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. . The promoter will reserve the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
We are an innovative and modern pharmacy serving the whole UK from our state of the art premises. You can rely on us for all your healthcare needs and support.
Mon to Fri: 9am to 5pm
GPhC Registration Number:
GPhC Registered Owner:
Therismos Ltd, Shoosmiths Llp, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH
Naresh Rallmil (MPharm)
Naresh Rallmil (GPhC 2071634)
GPhC Pharmacy Address & Prescription Supplier:
09-10 The Courtyard,